Organizing events can be very stressful and event coordinators find themselves eating their way out of it. While this can compromise your weight, you can take supplements like Leptitox to suppress your food cravings. Read Leptitox review to know more about it.
The requirements for visitor registration are becoming increasingly complex and visitors are placing increasing demands on events. But you can relieve some of your stress by using a registration software. This software offers a solution for the registration of your visitors for all special wishes.
Do you recognize the following situations?
- When registering your visitors, do you want to limit the number of visitors and send a report when the event is full?
- Do you have special wishes for visitors with regard to diet, accommodation, parking spaces and would you like to have the opportunity to send paid or free parking tickets, for example?
- Are your visitors segmented and do you have special wishes regarding prices, discounts, or VAT settlement per segment?
- Do you only want to give a certain type of visitor access to certain workshops, or a limitation in the number of workshops per participant?
- Do you want to automatically send certain visitors certain information or specific documents after registration?
- Do you want to design your landing page, badge, parking tickets, invitation, and QR ticket in your own style?
- Do you want to fully integrate the landing page of the event or meeting into your own website?
- Do you want to use your own printer for printing the badges? And do you want a solution for automatically printing the badge after scanning the entrance ticket?
- Do you need software that can be used by exhibitors?
An event registration software offers a solution for all of the above. Every conceivable event registration can be organized using web forms, e-mails, conditional promotions, billing, QR ticketing. This allows you as an event organizer to meet your customer’s wishes even more.
The Importance of Professional Event Registration
Most event agencies organize business events for companies now use professional registration companies or their own systems with registration sites or pages for their participant registration. The same applies to the (internal) corporate event managers, who switch to AVG-proof working organizations and systems. Despite the fact that many software companies claim that their software is AVG compliant, they still do not, for example, offer a processor agreement with the user. This is mandatory under the new privacy rules.
All of this is not without reason. The aforementioned GDPR legislation that guarantees the privacy of every individual from 25 May 2018 has forced the organizer of all kinds of events such as meetings, congresses, staff parties, dealer days, open days and relationships, and network events to use complete registration systems for their dates.
That has advantages and disadvantages. Saving costs through efficiency is a known advantage. A simple example of this: if you know how many people actually come to your event because all people are registered and because they can also easily log out, immediate savings will be made with regard to the catering and the personnel to be deployed. The simple sending of a reminder (no-show mail) from the environment/address known to the participants also provides a direct up-to-date insight into the expected number of participants in the event to be organized.