Events are demanding and really daunting. Especially if you will need some renovations and some repainting on the requested venue from your client. In cases like this, you will need your staff to be doing some handy jobs. Therefore, every event planner will need to invest on the right power tool to get the job done. You can check out for a wide array of power tools and their uses.
Considerations when investing on the right power tool
Very important: Many modern power tools offer more accident and health protection for your employees:
- more control and security
- less harmful dust emission
- less annoying vibrations
Three important points that you should always consider when purchasing a new power tool. In this way, as an employer, you underline, internally and externally, how important the protection and well-being of your employees are to you. More control and safety, fewer emissions and vibration also increase motivation and the quality of work. Scrap is reduced. The workplace is also cleaned faster.
Modern power tools usually also work more quietly and more energy-efficiently. All of this not only pleases you, but also your client when you carry out activities on site.
Look for a supplier that can provide you with the appropriate system and consumable accessories, such as saw blades, cutting and grinding discs, chisels, drill chucks and everything else important. If desired, we also support your tool administration and tool management. So that your teams are always ready for action. And you don’t buy too little, but not too much either.
Your choice of supplier should be able to deliver exactly the proven professional quality that you need. Reliably and quickly. On request according to plan or just-in-time.
Here are power tools that you must consider for your events
- Hand-held power tools such as hammer drills and chisel hammers, magnetic core drills, impact drills, drill / drivers, impact wrenches, angle grinders, straight grinders, bench grinders, angle polishers, metal cutoff grinders and much more
- Intelligent measurement technology
- Cleaning technology
- Pump technology
- Power generator
- Semi-stationary wood machines such as miter saws, table saws, construction circular saws, band saws, thickness planers, planing machines, bench grinders, and there could be more.
Talk to an expert for all your building and renovating needs.