Events to a T is hiring a social media intern. This person will be responsible for writing blog posts and keeping all of our social media sites updated. Must have a love of the events/wedding industry, knowledge of wordpress and social media sites. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
em for marvelous
It is pretty, it is grand and it is truly so fun and yes, it makes for a fantastic photo op. But that is where my love of the sparkler exit ends. However, here are a few reasons you may want to consider rethinking your sparkler exit…
1. drunk people + fire…enough said?
2. trying to organize said drunk people with fire into some sort of lines
3. and then trying to organize drunk people with fire to dispose of sparklers properly
4. many DC area venue are historic and will still allow you to use sparklers as long as you are not on the steps, etc. Unfortunately I have still seen a sparkler put out on historic steps before I could stop it and clients have had to pay.
5. you didn’t contract your photographer to stay the entire to and therefore they won’t even be there to capture the sparkler exit
6. what in the world do you do with extra, 3 ft long sparklers?
Whatever you decide to do, sparklers or not, grand exit or not, just think it through and have a planner to execute it.
Something blue and sparkly
Style Me Pretty
All that glitters is gold
Style Me Pretty
Chevron Shoes! Sophia Webster Mila Suede Peeptoe Cutout Bootie $735
Candy Colored Cuteness! Sophia Webster JoJo T-Strap Ankle Wrap Sandal
Bootyliscious – Brian Atwood Ladosa Snakeskin Laceup Sandal
Love the color combo – Brian Atwood
Tory Burch sandals. $175. Adorbs75Adorbs.